Login with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook
or with Exoticca
I'm already a user
Thanks for signing up Ferran
Your account is activated
Stroll through the Costa Rican capital, San José, and explore the jungle in Monteverde. Navigate the canals of Tortuguero and admire the mighty Arenal Volcano. Enjoy the beaches of Tamarindo before heading to Peru. Discover Lima, sample authentic ceviche and uncover the mysteries of the Sacred Valley. Head to the Inca capital of Cuzco before reaching iconic Machu Picchu, a true wonder of the past.
* Documentation of the internal flights will be available in the "My bookings" section in your "Customer Area" 7 days after you have made your booking. It is essential to fill in the passport information correctly for each passenger in the given boxes at the end of the reservations process.
** You can choose to upgrade to a different train for this journey in the next step of the booking process.
*** If the advertised hotels are not available, they will be replaced by one of these alternative options;
Lima: Jose antonio Executive, Nm Lima, La Hacienda Lima, San Agustin Exclusive.
Cusco: Jose antonio, Xima Cusco, Los Portales, San Agustin dorado.
Valle Sagrado: Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay, La Casona de Yucay.
*** Possibility of booking optional excursions in the next step of the booking. Please note that all additional optional excursions which are not selected at time of booking must be requested before final payment is made at least 60 days before departure. The final price will be shown once you have selected the optional excursions, in the final step of the reservation process.
It is mandatory to send a copy of the valid passports of all passengers to email@example.com once you have made your reservation.
We strongly recommend you consult your healthcare provider regarding the possible effects of altitude sickness.
Drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned in what's included.
In Tortuguero, tickets to the National Park ($15) are not included.
Arrive at your US departure airport ready to check in for a flight to San Jose. Arrival in the capital of Costa Rica and transfer to your hotel. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure, exploring the distinguished colonial architecture or browsing the bustling Central Market. Overnight stay in San Jose.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, set off on an excursion to the Arenal Volcano. Enjoy a hiking experience on trails marked with remnants of ancient lava flows from the impressive and majestic Arenal Volcano. The main attraction of La Fortuna is the Arenal Volcano with its almost perfect conical shape and a height of 1,633 metres. Discover the lush flora and fauna as the guide explains the history and activity of the volcano. After the hike, we recommend an optional excursion to the popular hot springs in the area to relax and enjoy the water naturally heated by the volcano. * Overnight stay in Arenal.
* Optional Excursion to the Tabacón Thermal Baths: Enjoy one of the many wonders of the country by exploring the thermal spring, flowing directly from the impressive Arenal volcano. Relax in a spectacular setting of beautiful gardens home to more than 500 plant species. Dinner and transfer included. We recommend carrying additional clothing, insect repellent, camera, bathing suit and towel, comfortable clothes and sandals.Price per person: $125.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day exploring the natural environment at your leisure. We recommend an optional excursion to the Caño Negro Wildlife Reserve. * Overnight stay in Arenal.
* Optional Caño Negro Wildlife Reserve Tour: Enjoy a morning tour of the Caño Negro Wildlife Reserve, home to some of the most incredible bird watching and wildlife in Costa Rica. On the way, stop at the restaurant El Caimán, for a drink and a welcome snack. Next, embark on a boat trip on the Rio Frio. As you cruise on the river, look out for herons, monkeys, caimans, iguanas, bats and a wide variety of plants. Return to the restaurant El Caimán where a delicious, typical Costa Rican lunch awaits you. Price per person: $61.25.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the mountainous area of Monteverde by car and boat. Monteverde is known for its Biological Reserve, it's tropical biodiversity and its cloud forests. Arrive and take the free time to rest and enjoy your stunning surroundings. We recommend an optional Canopy High Ropes Course, for those who are looking for a little more adventure and to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Costa Rica. * Overnight stay in Monteverde.
* Optional Canopy High Ropes Course: Explore the canopy on one of the longest cables in the country and cross suspension bridges and zip lines of more than 900 feet high, from where you can explore the treetops and the wide biological diversity of the rainforest. We recommend wearing long trousers, a light jacket and comfortable shoes. Price per person: $33.75.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings and enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend an optional Cloudforest Excursion to discover the wildlife of the lush Monteverde rainforest.* Overnight stay in Monteverde.
* Optional Monteverde Cloudforest Excursion: Set off on an excursion to the cloud forest of Monteverde. Meet your guide who will accompany you during the tour as you discover the most interesting animals and plants that live in the lush forests. Take a 3km long route which consists of a combination of paths and 8 bridges, where you can explore the different layers of the cloud forest as well as the inhabitants of each of them from the ground up to the treetops. Price per person: $33.75.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Tamarindo, known for its beautiful beaches and surfing. Arrive at the hotel and begin to enjoy your stay. Overnight stay in Tamarindo.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to enjoy this tropical Costa Rican paradise located on the Pacific North Coast, with dreamy beaches bathed by the Guanacaste sun. We recommend an optional morning Catamaran Tour. * Overnight stay in Tamarindo.
* Optional Catamaran Tour: Set off in the morning on a relaxing catamaran tour. The route is the same as the afternoon but with much less boat traffic. Look out for marine life such as whales, dolphins and rays, and enjoy snorkelling in the clear waters. Buffet brunch included. Price per person: $95.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Lima. Arrive in Lima, the capital of Peru, situated on the Pacific Coast. Transfer to the hotel, and spend the rest of the day exploring the city's colonial streets and magical plazas at your leisure. Overnight stay in Lima.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy an informative and interesting city tour of Lima, including its Historic Centre and the Santo Domingo Convent. Start by exploring the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro before heading to the Historic Center. Visit the impressive Convent of Santo Domingo and walk to the Plaza de Armas to admire the exquisite colonial architecture that surrounds it. Next, enjoy a visit to the Chocolate Museum to learn about the high-quality of Peruvian cocoa, and on the way back, stop in the Parque del Amor, from where you can take beautiful photos of the Peruvian coastline. Overnight stay in Lima.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport for a flight to Cuzco. Arrive in Cuzco, the former Inca capital, and transfer to the hotel. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure, exploring the lively plazas of the historic city. We recommend an optional half day tour to gain a better insight of the city's sights. * Overnight stay in Cuzco.
* Optional Half-Day Cuzco City Tour: Begin your tour in the Plaza de Armas, and visit the Cathedral. From here, walk to the Koricancha Temple, an impressive ancient Inca palace, in honour of the Sun God. Today, a Dominican church stands on the site. Finally, visit the lively San Blas neighbourhood, known for its artists, shops and artisan workshops. Price per person: $33.75.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, set off for the Sacred Valley, an area in the Andean Highlands famed as the heart of the ancient Inca Empire. On the way, enjoy a photo stop at Awanakancha, a llama farm and centre of traditional Incan arts and crafts. Continue to the Sacred Valley, check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure. We recommend an optional Sacred Valley Excursion to experience the best of the region. * Overnight stay in the Sacred Valley.
* Optional Essense of the Sacred Valley Excursion: Visit Chinchero and the PARWA Centre, to appreciate the colourful traditional textiles. Next, visit the church of Chinchero before heading to the Mirador de Racchi panoramic viewpoint for a fantastic view across the valley. Explore Ollantaytambo and its Inca fortress and enjoy an included lunch. Price per person: $52.50.
Breakfast at the hotel. An exciting day at Macchu Picchu awaits you this morning as you set off for the train station to board the Voyager Train to Aguas Calientes, * admiring the landscape along the way. Arrive and transfer to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu, a true wonder of the world. Spend some time discovering the ruins and being amazed by the terraces and different sections of the site. Return to Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included) and later, board the train to Cuzco. Transfer to the hotel and overnight stay in Cuzco.
* You can choose to upgrade to a different train for this journey in the next step of the booking process.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, transfer to the airport to board your flight back to the US. Arrive in the US and end your trip.
At booking form “click” on the button
Select departure airport ... and click the "Select Dates"
Select a departure date ... and click the "See best price"
... and we will show, in real time, all flight options available, as well as the total price of the trip for each person (including flights, accommodations and all services listed in the offer).
You can sort results by price, number of layovers and time of departure.
If you click on the “more” button you will see all the details of the flights: duration of flight and layovers...\"
Select the flight that best suits your needs and click the button \"continue\"
Flights are non-refundable and non-amendable. Remember to download your e-ticket to confirm the times of your flights and to complete online check-in using the airline’s website, or directly at the check-in desk at the airport.
Accommodation at the hotels is as indicated. In the event of any changes to accommodation, they will always be of the same, or a higher category.
The category of hotels is not standardized across all countries in the world. For this reason, the criteria may differ depending on the destination country's own standards.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, for safety reasons or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, the order and duration of the excursions included in the itinerary may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Children: 2-10 years old.